BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Completed Bucket List

I figure if I'm going to have a bucket list I should also have a list of the things I've done already that qualify. It may actually take some thought, it's easier to think of things I want to do than discern what parts of my life are interesting enough to be included. But here we go.

  • Visit New Zealand
  • Visit Australia
  • Snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef
  • Visit Paris
  • Visit London
  • Visit the London Museum
  • Walk up the Eiffel Tower. Lot of steps. Had someone take my picture, but it was my grandparents camera and they never sent me any of them. Yes, still a bit mad about that.
  • Pray at the Cathedral of Notre Dame. Or contemplate. I don't pray.
  • Ride on a double decker boat.
  • Feed a kangaroo.
  • Hold a koala.
  • Visited 29 US states, plus DC.
  • Been to Disney World. Twice.
  • Never been in handcuffs (I don't know if this really counts, but seems good to me).
  • Stood up for something I believe in
  • Learned it's ok to be on my own
  • Learned that I can survive anything, and pain won't kill me, even when I want it to.
  • Defended my rights to a police officer who was violating them.
  • Figured out don't need anyone else to be happy. I make myself happy, mostly.
  • Feed a dolphin, in the wild, in the water. And yes. It was really, really, really cool.
  • Visited Niagra Falls, twice.
  • Been on four National Wildlife Federation summits, two to Colorado, one to Alaska, and one to New York.
  • Was interviewed by the news

0 comments: