BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

For the record

I have done nothing today. I went and visited Karen and Breezy, ate multiple times, and am now watching the Land Before Time with a cat in my lap and a baby asleep in his swing. I keep thinking that I should get up and do something productive, but for the life of me I can't think of a single thing to do in this house full of stuff to do.

And, also for the record, the Land Before Time is apparently a movie only moms cry at, because I don't remember being so affected by it as a kid.

What to do, what to do? I suppose there are dishes. And there's the usual laundry. I could clean the bathroom floor. I could check and see if the cat in my lap has food. I could start the great clothing purge. I could go through a box or two. That's plenty of stuff for after 9PM, right?

For years my goal has been to have six of something to name Littlefoot, Sara, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, and Chomper. Horses maybe. Or kids nicknames. "And Chelsey enters the ring on Chomper." Has a certain ring to it. Probably better than, "Chomper, please report to the principal's office." Not nearly as amusing though.

I'm offering 1:1 odds on my actually getting off the couch and doing something productive. Blogging and commenting on other blogs is so much more fun.

0 comments: