BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Babysitting

We have Seth for a LONG time tonight. From now until 1 or so, when Hedy and Ryan get back from the Used concert. I just hope we can entertain him for that long. He's an awesome kid, so well behaved, but obviously we don't have toys, so we just have what he brought over with him, the tv, dog toys, the pets themselves, and my art supplies. That was adequate last time, but like I said, this is a longer sit job. We're going to order Chinese (yum) and I'm going to try to do some packing and knitting, but I'm not at full strength because of the surgery, so I'm counting on David to help me out. I think we're going to set Seth up with the electric drum set and let him play along with David on Guitar Hero. Hopefully he'll find that fun.

I made our Uhaul reservations today, hopefully everything will continue to go according to plan and we'll close on Wednesday. I don't have much more to add to that.

0 comments: